WARRANTY AND RETURNS
Thank you for your purchase from Vertical Gardens Australia, “VGA”. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we stand behind our products. So, if you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will rectify it subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from VGA and covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY?
At Vertical Gardens Australia we want you to love your garden! All our products are made to order or supplied based on your requirements. Please note that upon acceptance of your quote a non-refundable payment will immediately begin the design and manufacturing of your unit. Customers are responsible for their order unless the product is defective or an error has occurred filling the order. Vertical Gardens Australia does not permit the exchange products or services upon acceptance of an order.
- The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from VGA commences from the date of purchase and the standard warranty period is 1 year for all components, except the living plants
- Where you opt to take out a Maintenance Agreement with VGA, the component warranties are as follows:
- Structures: 5 years
- Pots: 5 years
- Irrigation components, including pump: 2 years
- Decorative Screens: 5 years
WHAT WILL WE DO TO CORRECT PROBLEMS?
- During the Warranty Period, VGA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use.
- A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by abnormal use, relocation of the vertical garden (unless carried out by VGA or our contractors), conditions, power outages or malfunctions, or damage; not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
WHAT ABOUT THE PLANTS SUPPLIED BY VERTICAL GARDENS AUSTRALIA?
- The plants when situated in a vertical garden do require more frequent monitoring, care and maintenance than a plant growing in the ground.
- The relatively small containers holding the growing medium (the pots) means that plants cannot survive without irrigation for more than 1 – 2 weeks in hot weather and 2 – 4 weeks in cooler weather.
- Nutrients need to be added more frequently than for in the ground plants to maintain the health and vibrancy of the plants.
- The irrigation system provided with the vertical garden also requires monitoring to ensure proper functioning and leak detection. No irrigation system is maintenance free, but the installers will provide simple instructions so that you can confidently keep your irrigation system functioning as it was intended.
- This site visit will provide you with an assessment of the condition of the plants and irrigation system. Any necessary replacement components, except plants, will be provided free of charge, subject to our staff being provided with access.
HOW DO I MAKE A CLAIM?
To enquire about warranty service or making a claim, please send by email, a description of the problem and attach one or more photographs.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org